Friday, June 15, 2007

Use the Gallery to get more hits on your freebies.

Hi everyone. Terrific Feedback. Just what I needed to serve you better.

I want to address the DigiScrapDepot GALLERY. I think this is a great tool that has been really overlooked. People, this is not an area for random layout designs.


This is only for you to show off your freebies!

Now here is the brilliant idea-upload a preview of a layout anyone has made with your freebie. In the description of your layout, add the link to the freebie

So it would look like this in your Gallery Layout Description example seen here: http://www.digiscrapdepot.com/gallery/item.aspx?i=1417

Would instead read:
Description
"My dd through the years. I used my freebie http://www.digiscrapdepot.com/freebies/item.aspx?i=1416 Big Ol' Flower template and Maryse Vincent's upcoming Prairie kit."

3 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

This is a great idea Vicky! Thank you!

Sooze said...

Fantastic idea!! I'll be adding to the gallery within the next couple of days!

Carena's Designs said...

Great idea. Wasn't aware of what the gallery was for exactly. thanks